Top grain leather :
The strongest and most durable part of the hide of an animal is just below the hair. The grain pattern in this part of the hide is very tight, and the leather made from here is called "full-grain" leather. Full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable leather
Split leather :
The "split" is the underside of the hide The leather is not as strong as grain leather and it is difficult to make it water proof or even water resistant.
Leather must be cared for, cleaned and conditioned!
· Cs4 saddlebags are made of cow leather;
· They are reinforced in all critical points;
· To keep their shape, they are completely reinforced at the inside with polyethylene;
· The backside is reinforced, so that they can be used with several quick release mounting systems;
· Buckles & decorative studs are rust free;
· Prices per pair